Thursday, December 23, 2010

Heesch Family Christmas Card 2010













Tonight my parents are out at a friend's wedding so I decided to blog about our family's Christmas card. Don't they look so cute all dressed up and such?! Haha so anyway...today my mom and I designed our family Christmas card on www.picnik.com and it turned out great! It's very late to do our Christmas card, considering my mom normally sends it out the first week of December, but she insisted on waiting for our referral picture of Reisen to put on our Christmas card before we sent the cards out. Now I assume you all are thinking that we got "the call" but unfortunately no, we did not get "the call." My mom said it was time to just get the cards done and sent out before it was too late! We hope for our referral soon but we know it's all in God's timing. What a great Christmas present it would be to get "the call" on Christmas Day! I've only heard of one other family that got their referral on Christmas, but I guess it's still slightly possible. Merry early Christmas Eve everyone!






- Jaeden

No comments:

Post a Comment