Monday, December 6, 2010

8 months tomorrow...

Tomorrow marks our 8th month of waiting....the average wait time is currently about 9 months (some families get referrals sooner, some later). There is not much to blog about these days..... We hope to get our referral soon, however we know that it is all in His timing. Congrats to everyone who received referrals last month! Is this going to be our month??? Please feel free to leave a comment with the date you think we'll get our referral! It will be fun to see all the "guesses" and if anyone gets close :-)

Kierin's referral prediction was June 29...nope!
Teagan's prediction was Oct. 17...nope!
My prediction was Nov 30...nope!
My Dad's is Dec. 10...we'll see!
My Mom's is Dec. 17...maybe!

My mom wasn't in the mood to blog, so I took on the role this month like a good 13 year old daughter would ;-)

Ring phone, ring!

Jaeden <3

7 comments:

  1. Hang in there, we are almost to referral. I hope! My guess is Dec. 23rd. What a great Christmas present that would be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brett's guess: January 4th!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing 12/18. Praying there are lots of calls for us at the top of the list this week.

    Jennifer
    arkinsfamily.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am holding that picture of Reisen in your arms...December 30th is my prediction. Love to you all! Laura

    ReplyDelete