Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mondays...

I just love Mondays! With each Monday comes the possibility of "the call" from Natalie. We've got to be getting our referral call soon, right? This Sunday was fun for the girls (baking with Nana), great for Teagan (he scored twice for his lacrosse team), and a score for Neil and I...My girlfriend Erica moved into a new house awhile back and hated the chandelier hanging in her dining room. I happened to LOVE it! Lucky me! :-) One person's trash is another person's treasure. Thanks, Erica!!!!









3 comments:

  1. Most people despise Monday's, but those of us waiting love the hope it brings! Here's to a new week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to Mondays! hope you guys get the call soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, you are soooo close!! Can't wait to read your good news!! Thinking of you all-
    Renae

    ReplyDelete