Saturday, August 20, 2011


I've decided to travel to Ethiopia to take custody of Reisen and keep him with me until we get embassy clearance. Jaeden and I will be traveling Sept. 13...our return tickets are for a month later. Hopefully we'll be coming home before then but there are no guarantees. What we do know is that he is ours and we desperately want him with us. It was so hard to leave him and as every day goes by, my heart aches to have this sweet little guy in my arms. I'm also really excited to be traveling with another Gladney mom...we both passed court and our boys are in the same room at the care center. Bjoe, here we come :-) Please continue to pray for a speedy response from embassy so we can bring baby Reisen home. <3


  1. YAY! I don't think it's physically possible for me to be any more excited about our plan! :)

  2. That's awesome that you get to reunite soon!!!